About Bethany – Your Devoted Lifestyle Realtor
Bethany White is a devoted lifestyle realtor who understands the value of putting her clients’ best interests first. She is recognized as an agent who goes beyond the call of duty. This type of authentic enthusiasm, along with superior counsel and negotiation finesse, ensures that each phase of your real estate transaction will not only go smoothly, but will also surpass what you’d typically expect from a real estate agent.
Bethany has had a successful sales career for over 20 years. In 2008, she obtained her real estate license and hit the ground running. By end of 2012, she was in the top three percent in the nation for sales at Prudential Towne Realty. In 2014, she was recognized for selling more homes than any other Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty Agent – over 120 home closings. Her accolades sum up her success best:
- Hampton Roads REALTOR® Association Circle of Excellence Platinum – 2014, 2013, 2012
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chairman’s Circle Platinum – 2014
- Prudential Chairman’s Circle Gold – 2013, 2012
- Prudential Towne Realty “Sales Associate of the Year” Chesapeake Office – 2013, 2012
- Towne Bank Chairman’s Club Award – 2013, 2012
- Hampton Roads REALTOR® Association Circle of Excellence Gold – 2011, 2010
- Hampton Roads REALTOR® Association Circle of Excellence Bronze – 2009
Bethany is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Hampton Roads Realtor Association and the Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce. She is a certified VHDA First Time Home Buyer, Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource, and Military Relocation Professional (MRP).
Bethany was born and raised just outside of Boston, Massachusetts. She moved to the Hampton Roads area in 1995. She is married to a dedicated Portsmouth Police Officer, who is also retired Air Force; and she has two beautiful daughters. Having experienced the armed forces lifestyle first hand, Bethany has special insight into the unique hardships of being a military family and having to relocate. Balancing work, family and community comes easy for her as she delights in staying busy. In her leisure time, Bethany also enjoys interior decorating, cooking and Zumba.