About Bethany – Caring About Where You Land
I understand the importance of being honest and thorough because I was once represented by an agent who was not. At the time, I was young and a single mother and was inexperienced with the home buying process. I just didn’t know what to expect. I envisioned my first time home buying event to be exciting. I eagerly anticipated the personal fulfillment of possessing the key to my brand new personal investment.
Unfortunately, my home buying story ended in a bitter disappointment. The seller’s agent handled my purchase. I was never informed about the importance of a home inspection. Termites infested my home and to make matters worse; I unnecessarily paid for all my closing costs. It was after this experience that I decided I wanted to become a real estate agent. I was committed to guide my clients through a home buying and selling process unlike the one I experienced and to represent homeowners in the way that I was never represented: with honesty, sincerity, integrity, and knowledge.
“Caring About Where You Land” is important to me as a real estate professional. Protecting my client’s interests in home buying and selling decisions is what drives my determination to continually improve in knowledge and skills with real estate transactions.”
Bethany’s accolades sum up her success best:
- Hampton Roads REALTOR® Association Circle of Excellence Platinum – 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chairman’s Circle Platinum – 2014
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chairman’s Circle Diamond – 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- Prudential Chairman’s Circle Gold – 2013, 2012
- Prudential Towne Realty “Sales Associate of the Year” Chesapeake Office – 2013, 2012
- Towne Bank Chairman’s Club Award – 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012
- Hampton Roads REALTOR® Association Circle of Excellence Gold – 2011, 2010
- Hampton Roads REALTOR® Association Circle of Excellence Bronze – 2009
- Hampton Roads REALTOR® Association Large Team Diamond – 2020, 2019
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chairman’s Club Top 100 – 2019, 2018, 2017
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty Sales Team of the Year – 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty Listing Team of the Year – 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty Top 100 Residential Units – 2019, 2018, 2017
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty Top 25 Residential Units – 2020
- American Institute of Real Estate Professionals Client Satisfaction Award – 2016
- 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Virginia – 2016
Bethany is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Hampton Roads Realtor Association and the Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce. She is a certified VHDA First Time Home Buyer Specialist, Military Relocation Specialist, Berkshire Hathaway Relocation Specialist, Short Sale, and Foreclosure Professional.
Bethany was born and raised just outside of Boston, Massachusetts. She moved to the Hampton Roads area in 1995. She is married to a dedicated Richmond police officer, a Sergeant Major in the Army and 4thdegree black belt in Okinawa Kobudo Karate; and she has two beautiful daughters. Having experienced the armed forces lifestyle first hand, Bethany has special insight into the unique hardships of being a military family and having to relocate. Balancing work, family and community comes easy for her as she delights in staying busy. In her leisure time, Bethany also enjoys interior decorating, cooking and Zumba.